Sep 17, 2008
Saints be praised! The folks at Weber have finally decided to do a
major overhaul of their Weber Bullet, which hasn't had a design
change in many years. A comprehensive review on
The Virtual Weber Bullet website
reports that the new models
are a backyard barbecuer's dream come true.
I'm particularly excited about the new, bigger 22-inch model, which
• a built-in-thermometer (finally!)
• a two gallon water pan (it's about time!)
• a side door with an innovative bottom hinge that allows it to
flip open (long overdue!)
• sturdier legs (right on!)
• a nifty extra handle on the lid (cool!)
• a heat shield at the bottom to protect your deck or lawn
All that, and the sucker will fit three or even four pork butts or
three full racks of pork ribs (lying down) on a single cooking
Apparently they're coming out next month at selected dealers, with
a full rollout expected before Christmas.
Don't tell my wife, but I gotta get me one!